Malwarebytes’ Anti-malware is an easy-to-use, simple, and effective anti-malware application. Free for personal use.
Warning: Because of the nature of the scanning engine Malwarebytes’ is not as effective in a PE environment and may generate false positives or not detect everything. This script should only be used in situations where the machine is not bootable or is so infected that Malwarebytes’ will not install/run. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
- Automatically downloads latest version
- Automatically update definitions at build time
- Multi-language support
Sorry, This script does not support XP based projects at this time and probably won’t until the Malwarebytes’s team finish rewriting it.
|Works With||VistaPE *Some Configurations*, Win7PE, Win7RescuePE, Win7PE_SE|
|Dependencies||Winbuilder 076 or greater, CommonAPI 15 or greater|
v11 – 12/28/11
- Compatable with MBAM 1.6
- Re-Wrote download routines for new mbam methods
- Program/Definitions will only be downloaded if the version on the server is newer!
- Script Interface changes
v10 – 12/27/11
- updated innounp to 036
- updated download URLs for def updates
- Cleaned up some code
v9 – 5/31/11
- Better support for running under x64 PE
- Switching between 32 and 64 bit sources no longer requires you to purge cache and re-download.
- Cleaned up some old code
- Interface changes.
v8 – 10/17/10
- Innounp updated to 035 to support unpacking new installer
- Download links updated
- Support for x64 based projects with WOW64
v7 – 4/29/10
- Innounp updated to 031 to support unpacking new installer
v6 – 4/12/10
- Fixed update definitions on build.
v5 – 4/2/10
- Script updated to be compatable with MBAM 1.45
- Innounp updated to 029 to support unpacking new installer
- Changed autorun commands mode to Hidewait so Joshua’s win7pe loader will process them.
- Added option to enter you registration information so you can use agent and flash scan
v4 – 12/18/09
- Script updated to be compatable with MBAM 1.42
- Innounp updated to 027 to support unpacking new installer
- Added option to always download new installer (no cache mode)
- Moved warning message to “first run interface”
v3 – 11/09/09
- Cosmetic changes
- Now uses AddAutoRun for startup so messy cmd windows can be hidden
v2 – 10/10/09
- Fixed a bug with updating definitions at build time. (thanks JonF)
v1 – 10/9/09
- initial release